- Orientation Retreat: Friday, September 16, 2016 OR Saturday, September 17, 2016 – 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Ten Mondays: September 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17, 31, November 7, 14, 21, 28
- Time: Monday class is offered 10:00–11:30 a.m. OR 1:00-2:30 p.m. OR 7:00–8:30 p.m.
- This course will also be offered Tuesdays from 8:15-9:30 at Greater Louisville Inc, 614 West Main Street. Register here for this offering.
Free Introduction to Meditation
This 60-minute workshop offers a basic introduction to theory and practice of mindfulness meditation, as well as its physical, psychological and spiritual benefits.
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016 from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday September 8, 2016 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, September 10, 2016 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Academy for Living in Harmony
Do you want to explore your spiritual path? Are you contemplating your meaning and purpose? Do you have a deep desire to respond to the suffering in the world and of the planet?
What is the Academy for Living in Harmony?
The Academy is a two-year transformative learning program for personal enrichment.
Comtemplation and the World
Embracing the Life We Are Given
Begins Wednesday, September 21
This course is for meditators who want to probe essential spiritual questions: Who am I? What does it mean to be part of a human community? What is my relationship to the world in which I live my life?
Continuing Meditation - Integral Mindfulness
Wake Up, Clean Up
Integral Mindfulness with Harry Pickens and Joe Mitchell. Integral Mindfulness offers a path for spiritual growth – waking up to life by cultivating mindfulness and cleaning up any negative aspects that might obscure our inner radiance. This course explores these two processes.
Aging as a Transformational Journey
Begins September 23
This six-session workshop explores the terrain of the spiritual journey of aging. It is a forum, a process and a community for those who want to age with greater wisdom and grace.
Monthly Silent Sitting
On the first Saturday of each month, this interfaith gathering offers contemplative support for meditators of all traditions. Each session includes brief meditation instruction and longer periods of silent sitting. Join us July 2.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a program designed to help find peace of mind, learn to cope, and wake up to life. This challenging and rewarding experience combines comprehensive training in mindfulness meditation with mindful movement and lifestyle practices.