- Orientation Retreat: Friday, September 16, 2016 OR Saturday, September 17, 2016 – 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Ten Mondays: September 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17, 31, November 7, 14, 21, 28
- Time: Monday class is offered 10:00–11:30 a.m. OR 1:00-2:30 p.m. OR 7:00–8:30 p.m. The same class is offered mornings, afternoons and evenings. Participants choose a session to attend.
Free Introduction to Meditation
This 60-minute workshop offers a basic introduction to theory and practice of mindfulness meditation, as well as its physical, psychological and spiritual benefits.
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016 from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday September 8, 2016 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, September 10, 2016 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Grief: Finding Peace
Thursday, July 21, 2016
1:30 pm to 3:00 pm or
Saturday, July 23, 2016
Grief can be a significant life challenge, and yet it is part of the path of being human. Grief can be triggered by the death of a loved one, struggles with dementia, the challenges of disability or miscarriage, the passing of a dear pet, a major life transition, or any other loss of something very important to you. No matter the loss, it can be helpful to better understand the process.
Summer Meditation School
Begins May 10 - July 26
The summer meditation school program offers systematic instruction and a supportive community to help sustain a personal practice of meditation. Each session includes a presentation on an aspect of Mindfulness Meditation, 30 minutes of silent sitting with periodic guidance, and practice-oriented discussion. You are welcome to attend any or all sessions.
Mindfulness Based Self Compassion
Wednesdays beginning August 3
Self-acceptance and self-compassion are essential qualities of happiness and success, and they form a core component of resilience. This four-week class on self-compassion will introduce you to our current understanding of self-compassion, why compassion is an essential part of our nature, and tools that can be used to help you remember and return to the basic nature of who you are.
Monthly Silent Sitting
On the first Saturday of each month, this interfaith gathering offers contemplative support for meditators of all traditions. Each session includes brief meditation instruction and longer periods of silent sitting. Join us July 2.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Begins June, July and August
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a program designed to help find peace of mind, learn to cope, and wake up to life. This challenging and rewarding experience combines comprehensive training in mindfulness meditation with mindful movement and lifestyle practices.
Journey to Africa
Experience the culture, Meet the People, and explore the Land of Kenya and Tanzania. We are now accepting reservations.