Cultivating Feminine Wisdom
What would the world look like with a reinfusion of feminine wisdom? How do we, as individuals and collectively as a culture and society, cultivate feminine wisdom?
Feminine wisdom has been systematically buried for thousands of years, creating an unhealthy imbalance within cultures and within individuals. This suppression has fashioned egotistical human beings and systems that assume separation and cutthroat competition rather than vibrant interconnection and abundance.
This course will explore how we – women and men – can actively cultivate, through awareness, listening, and relationship, the feminine wisdom within all of us, and restore balance and harmony to our collective social psyche.
Facilitators and guest speakers will introduce teachings from our ancient wisdom traditions that honor the deep interconnections between people, place and planet; explore ways in which we can reintegrate feminine wisdom into our lives; uncover contemplative practices that support balance and harmony; and provide a vision that pulls us toward a future that is both inclusive and whole.
- 10 Tuesdays: September 18, 25, October 2, 9, 16, 30, November 6, 13, 20, 27, 2018
- Time: 10:30 am to 12:00 noon
- Facilitators: Halida Hatic, Kyle Kramer, Joe Mitchell, and Sarah Reed
- Guest Speakers: to be determined and listed here
- Course fee: $185. However, no one will be refused for lack of funds. Some scholarships are available upon request.
- Register using this form or call 502.452.2749.
- This course sponsored by the Earth & Spirit Center is offered in partnership with the Center for Interfaith Relations.
There are two ways to register for a program.
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card
Cultivating Feminine Wisdom ,
Tuesday Morning Sep 18
- Tuesday Morning Sep 18 10:30 am