Enneagram Part II
Enneagram and Transformation
This seminar explores the relationship between personality and higher awareness. It examines the task of personal growth, which the Enneagram describes as the transformation of thoughts and emotions defined by each type into their higher capacities. One objective of spiritual development is to become a more complete human being – learning to live from the inner core and adopting higher states at will. The goal of this workshop is personal transformation through self-observation enlightened by an understanding of the personality traits described by the Enneagram. Process includes lecture and group interaction. A basic familiarity with the Enneagram is recommended.
- Saturday, November 10, 2018
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Instructor: Deborra Oser
- Cost: $60, $75 for reservations made after November 1. Scholarships are available.
- Last day to register is November 4.
Enneagram 2 Nov10 ,
Saturday Morning Nov 10
- Saturday Morning Nov 10 09:00 am