Enneagram Part 1
This workshop presents the Enneagram as a tool of self-discovery and an aid to spiritual growth. It will introduce participants to the nine personality types described by the Enneagram – offering a detailed explanation of how each type thinks, feels and relates to others. It includes the history of the Enneagram; analysis of how personality is formed; information on the three centers of perception; the difference between personality and the inner-Spirit; and how to use this knowledge as a tool for finding new strengths, destroying illusions, and growing personally as well as spiritually. Participants come to appreciate why they see the world as they do and how other people can validly experience it so differently. The goal of this workshop is insight into oneself and compassion for others.
Minimal required reading prior to attending the workshop. More information to follow with registration.
October 2018 or March 2019
- Saturday, October 20, 2018
- Saturday, March 16, 2019
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Instructor: Deborra Oser
- Cost: $85,
- $75 Early Registration if before October 8th for 2018 class
- $75 Early Registration is before March 2 for 2019 class
- Scholarships are available.
- Workshop limit is 40 participants.
Enneagram 1 ,
Saturday Morning Oct 20
- Saturday Morning Oct 20 09:00 am
Enneagram 1 ,
Saturday Morning Mar 16
- Saturday Morning Mar 16 09:00 am