Exploring the Wisdom and Landscape of Your Dreams
Saturday, May 19, 2018 – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Nightly dreams offer the conscious mind access to an inner wisdom that is both personal and universal. This unconscious underworld realm is a reservoir of unrecognized feelings, skills, perceptions, thoughts, habits, hidden phobias, concealed desires, and inherited experiences.
This workshop -- using body, nature-based, and experiential exercises -- will guide participants through a process of uniting the conscious and unconscious minds so that their original unique promise might be fulfilled. By re-entering and immersing ourselves in dream time together, we will invite the deeper realms of our human psyche to lead us toward an encounter with the deep inner wisdom of our souls. This powerful approach can help us find direction, uncover forgotten or buried parts of ourselves (shadow), and offer guidance for positive personal change.
- Learn how to remember the “visions of the night.”
- Explore how to work with dreams and come to a fuller understanding of their rich meanings.
- Wake up to a source of guidance, healing and creativity beyond the reach of the everyday mind.
- Experience a holistic approach to conscious dreaming with the aims of psychological growth and self discovery.
- Date: Saturday, May 19, 2018 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Cost: $75 Some scholarships are available.
- Facilitator: Doug Van Houten
Discover how your dreams offer a vision and a revelation that can inspire and guide you to a deeper life.
Check the Class below that you are registering for.
This transaction is secure. By registering, you indicate that you understand and accept our refund policy