A 60-Minute Workshop
Introduction to Meditation
Mindfulness meditation has been clinically demonstrated to increase relaxation, relieve stress, reduce anxiety and bolster self-esteem. CEOs, attorneys, healthcare professionals, educators, and the military are paying attention. The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and Time Magazine are putting mindfulness on the front page. Modern science is learning that the ancient spiritual practice of meditation is relevant to addressing complex modern problems.
But meditation can be much more than that. It is an ancient spiritual practice of transformation.
This 60-minute workshop offers a basic introduction to theory and practice of mindfulness meditation, as well as its physical, psychological and spiritual benefits.
- Four opportunities this year
- Thursday, December 1, from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Presenter: Fr. Joe Mitchell, CP
- Place: Passionist Earth & Spirit Center
- No charge; but reservations are required. Call 502.452.2749 or email for reservation.
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card
Check the Class below that you are registering for.
This transaction is secure. By registering, you indicate that you understand and accept our refund policy