Simplicity As a Spiritual Path
Do you yearn for a more simple life? Do you feel a need to slow down? Are you looking for a way to gain control of the things in your life? Do you want to change your patterns that unintentionally harm yourself, our environment and vulnerable people?
LIVING SIMPLY will help you discover practical ways to live with a deeper sense of integrity. This Saturday workshop will explore the spirituality of sustainability and intentional living, rooted in Gospel values. It's a matter of considering the signs of our times and applying Jesus' message of love and compassion toward all of God's creation.
- Contemplation and Simplicity
- Environmental Choices that Help and Hinder
- Practical steps to Live More Simply
- Instructor: Tim Darst is the founding Director of Kentucky Interfaith Power & Light that helps people make the connection between religion and ecology. He is a founding member of a contemplative community. He is working on two Masters Degrees in Environmental Education and Sustainability from UofL and Harvard University.
- Fall 2018
- 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Cost: Tuition: $50/$25 for students currently enrolled in Meditation 3. However, no one is refused for lack of funds.
Check the Class below that you are registering for.
This transaction is secure. By registering, you indicate that you understand and accept our refund policy