Meditation 2 - Insight Meditation
The Way of Wisdom and Insight: Cultivating a Balanced Mind
Mindfulness is a learned skill that offers profound physical, psychological and spiritual benefits. This course presents the theory and application of mindfulness to the four dimensions of life: body, feelings, mental phenomena, and spiritual dynamics. It focuses on the wisdom, insights and happiness that can be achieved through meditative experiences. The simple but powerful techniques of mindfulness can help sharpen attention, deal with tumultuous feelings, overcome mental reactivity, and ultimately put life in a balanced perspective.
- Ten Monday classes: February 12, 19, 26, March 5, 12, 26, April 2, 9, 16, 23, 2018
- Time: 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. OR 7:00–8:30 p.m.
- Instructor: Fr. Joe Mitchell, CP
- Tuition: $185. However, no one is refused for lack of funds.
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card
Check the Class below that you are registering for.
This transaction is secure. By registering, you indicate that you understand and accept our refund policy