Cultivating a Boundless Heart with Harry Pickens
Compassion is central to every major faith tradition. It is the desire we have to love ourselves more deeply and to experience a sense of connection with others. Compassion guides us in how to open our hearts, to work at alleviating human suffering, and to honor the sanctity of all beings. Meditation is a strategy for uncovering this radiant beauty in ourselves and manifesting it to the world. This course explores the methods of meditation for cultivating compassion, loving-kindness, and empathy that enable us to be agents of healing in a wounded world. This is a combined class of Meditation 4 and Meditation 5. Prerequisite: Beginning Meditation course.
- Class will be offered in February 2017
- Ten Tuesday classes: February 14, 21, 28, March 7, 14, 28, April 4, 11, 18, 25, 2017
Are you interested in a small group experience that can help you deepen your insights, affirm your personal commitment, expand your learning and connect with others while taking Meditation 4/5? The Spiritual Integration Community-Med 4/5 is designed to complement the coursework in the 10-week Meditation 4/5 class. It offers a contemplative pause in the midst of your coursework to integrate insights and apply them to your personal life through meditation, ritual, journaling, sharing with one another so that the material becomes more part of the whole of you. Register now! Space is limited to 15 in each section. For more information: http://earthandspiritcenter.org/spiritual-integration-community%E2%80%94school-of-social-compassion/
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card