Create Life Change with Mindfulness-Based Tools
A Mindful Resilience® Course
Are you stuck in some area of your life that you’d like to change?
Are you looking for tools to help you move your life forward?
Mindfulness is so much more than sitting quietly in meditation. We can bring mindfulness into daily life, helping us build our resilience and move forward in important ways.
In this course, you will choose an area of your life that feels stuck or that you want to change: something impacting you personally or an area that you believe is keeping you from having the kind of impact you want to have in your interactions with your students, family, work colleagues, friends, or other members of the community. You will focus on one habit or pattern of behavior for the entire class. Through concept learning, practices, emotional tools, and self-reflection, you will learn mindfulness and resilience resources that can help you become your greatest authentic self and to align your impact with your values.
- 5 Week Course: January 10, 17, 24, 31, and February 7, 2019
- Time: Thursday mornings 10:00 a.m. to12:00 noon
- Instructors: Pamela Cotton, PhD – licensed clinical psychologist
- Course fee: Sliding scale $300, $275, or $250. Some scholarship assistance is available upon request.
Please note that this is not therapy, so we will not be working with trauma or addiction issues. This is about the changes you want to make so that you can be more effective in your life. Please feel free to call if you have any questions as to whether this course is appropriate for you.
There are two ways to register for a program.
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card
Mindful Transformation - ,
Thursday Morning Jan 10
- Thursday Morning Jan 10 10:00 am