How to Practice
Mindfulness and Money Choices
Finding Freedom and Joy in Our Relationship with Money
Do you worry about money? Does your spending sometimes fail to line up with your income, your values, and the world you want to see? Would you like to have more freedom and less stress in your relationship with money?
Dealing with money can cause anxiety and guilt, but it can also be a means to satisfaction, generosity, connection, and the creation of a more beautiful world. This course will help you explore how you can bring more mindfulness and intentionality to your personal relationship with money, so that your use of money becomes a healthy expression of your core values and a vital part of an authentic, engaged, flourishing spiritual life, as well as contributing to a more just, compassionate, and thriving society. It includes group meditation, lectures, readings, multimedia content, and small-group process.
- 5 Week Course: January 9, 16, 23, 30, and February 6, 2019
- Time: Wednesday mornings 10:00–11:30 a.m.
- Instructors: Kyle Kramer, MDiv and Muriel Schmid, PhD
- Cost: Pay on a sliding scale -- $0, $25, $50, $100. The value of this course is $100. Due to a generous donor we are able to offer this course on a donation basis for a limited time. Pay what you can.
This course is a collaborative effort with JustFaith Ministries and is made possible by a grant from the Kalliopeia Foundation and other generous supporters.
There are two ways to register for a program.
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card
Mindfulness and Money Choices ,
Wednesday Morning Jan 09
- Wednesday Morning Jan 09 10:00 am