Cultivating Noble Mind States
This meditation course will explore the four brahma-viharas, known as the divine abodes – loving-kindness, compassion, joy and equanimity. These beautiful and hopeful Buddhist heart practices offer a way to brighten the mind with increasing levels of clarity, open the heart to the depth of its true nature, and awaken potent energies for us to become participants in the healing of our world.
It is a participatory course. The sessions will include meditation practice, didactic input, participant and small group sharing, and experiential exercises.
- Four Wednesday classes – January 9, 16, 23, 30, Feb 6, 2019
- Time: 10:00–11:30 am OR 7:00–8:30 pm
- Instructor: Glenda Hodges-Cook
- Cost: $80 for registrations received by December 31, 2018. $100 after January 1, 2019. Some scholarships are available upon request.
There are two ways to register for a program.
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card