Mindfulness practices are proven to provide personal benefits. But did you know that your interpersonal relationships can also benefit from mindfulness? This interactive, experiential program combines key elements of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction with an embodied understanding of the inner workings of relationships.
This program is designed for those seeking more satisfying relationships and a more balanced and enriching lifestyle. It provides effective tools to strengthen your existing relationships with family, friends and significant others as well as co-workers, customers, clients or patients.
In-class interactive exercises and research-based materials guide participants through the “how-tos” of cultivating healthy, rewarding relationships. Mindfulness practices include Insight Dialogue, Gentle Yoga and Qigong along with sitting, walking and eating meditation. The program is designed to help you manage emotions, settle reactivity and transform relationships. Learn more by visiting http://www.bemindful.org/relationships.htm.
- Saturdays, June 30, July 14, 28, August 11, 2018, 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Facilitators: John Shealy, PhD, and Jordan Dye, MSW, CSW, are a married couple who together have over 45 years of mindfulness meditation practice and teaching. John is a licensed psychologist, Jordan, a certified social worker. Both are trained yoga instructors and live a healthy, balanced lifestyle. The safe, peaceful space they hold for each other and for the group provides a container for establishing a daily meditation practice while promoting personal transformation. Learn more at: www.BeMindful.org or call 502 727 2996.
- Cost: Sliding scale, choose a fee based on your financial situation - $450-$350-$250 or somewhere in-between. Some partial scholarships are available – contact John Shealy for information. (mailto:email@example.com)
- This program is limited to 20 participants.
Continuing Education Credits may be available for Mental Health Professionals - Click here for details
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card
Saturday Morning Jun 30
- Saturday Morning Jun 30 09:30 am