Cultivating Healthy Relationships
Intrigued by the many benefits of mindfulness, our meditation students often ask, "How do I bring mindfulness into my intimate relationship?" This interactive, experiential program is an answer to this question. It combines key elements of our classic Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program with an embodied understanding of the inner workings of healthy interpersonal relationships.
This program provides effective tools to strengthen existing intimate relationships or skillfully prepare for one. It is designed for any adult, partnered or single, who is seeking a more satisfying intimate relationship and a more balanced and enriching lifestyle.
In-class interactive exercises and research-based materials guide participants in the practical “how-tos” of cultivating a thriving partnership. Mindful practices include Insight Dialogue, sitting meditation and movement practices (Gentle Yoga and Qigong) as well as a host of other effective mindfulness training exercises.
Come learn proven mindfulness skills and gain knowledge that will allow you to better manage your emotions, settle reactivity and deepen and transform your most important relationship. Individuals of all genders and sexual orientations are welcome. Learn more about this program at www.bemindful.org/relationships.htm
- Saturdays, June 30, July 14, 28, August 11, 2018, 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Facilitators: John Shealy, PhD, and Jordan Dye, MSW, CSW, are a married couple who together have over 45 years of mindfulness meditation practice and teaching. John is a licensed psychologist, Jordan, a certified social worker. Both are trained yoga instructors and live a healthy, balanced lifestyle. The safe, peaceful space they hold for each other and for the group provides a container for establishing a daily meditation practice while promoting personal transformation. Learn more at: www.BeMindful.org or call 502 727 2996.
- Cost: Sliding scale, choose a fee based on your financial situation - $500-$400-$300 or somewhere in-between. Some partial scholarships are available – contact John Shealy for information. (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This program is limited to 12 participants.
Continuing Education Credits may be available for Mental Health Professionals - Click here for details
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card
Check the Class below that you are registering for.
This transaction is secure. By registering, you indicate that you understand and accept our refund policy