Awakening the Heart of Compassion
with Harry Pickens
Compassion is central to every major faith tradition. It is the desire we have to love ourselves more deeply and to experience a sense of connection with others. Compassion guides us in how to open our hearts, to work at alleviating human suffering, and to honor the sanctity of all beings. Meditation is a strategy for uncovering this radiant beauty in ourselves and manifesting it to the world. This course explores the methods of meditation for cultivating compassion, loving-kindness, and empathy that enable us to be agents of healing in a wounded world. Prerequisite: Beginning Meditation course.
- Tuesdays 10:00-11:30am and 7:00-8:30pm
- Dates: Feb 13, 20, 27, Mar 6,13, 27, Apr 3, 10, 17, 24, 2018
- Instructor: Harry Pickens
- Tuition: $175. However, no one is refused for lack of funds.
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card
Check the Class below that you are registering for.
This transaction is secure. By registering, you indicate that you understand and accept our refund policy