Finding Pure Gold
This five-week course will consider five statements that are foundational to Buddhist thought.
Pithy and daunting, these five reminders speak candidly about some of our most challenging truths. They seem to be “bad news.” But a closer look reveals pure gold. Befriending and using these reflections can be invaluable in coming to freedom from suffering and finding lasting happiness.
The class will be a participatory experience. It will offer an opportunity to explore personal experiences and feelings, talk with one another, and relate the reflections to the practice of meditation.
- Instructor: Glenda Hodges-Cook
- 5 Tuesday classes: Sept. 18, 25, Oct. 2, 9, 16, 2018
- 2 time options: 10:00 –11:30 a.m. OR 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Course fee: $100 for the stand alone class
- Some scholarships may be available upon request.
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card