Cultivating The Good Life
Mindfulness, Money, and Personal Values for the Common Wealth
interact with the world around us. Money can cause stress, anxiety, and guilt, but it can also be a means to satisfaction, generosity, connection, and the creation of a more beautiful world. This course will explore how you can bring more mindfulness and intentionality to your personal relationship with money, so that it becomes a healthy expression of your core values and a vital part of an authentic, engaged, flourishing spiritual life. It will also consider how we can help shift our culture’s attitudes and practices around money, to bring about a more just, more compassionate, and thriving society.
- Option 1 – 10 Tuesday mornings 10:00–11:30 a.m. February 13, 20, 27, March 6, 13, 27, April 3, 10, 17, 24, 2018
- Option 2 – 10 Thursday evenings 7:00–8:30 p.m. February 15, 22, March 1, 8, 15, 29, April 5, 12, 19, 26, 2018
- Instructor: Kyle Kramer. Group Facilitator: Muriel Schmid
- Course fee: $185. However, no one will be refused for lack of funds. Some scholarships are available upon request.
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card
Med 5 The Good Life - Tuesday am
Begins February 13 from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Med 5 The Good Life - Thursday pm
Begins Thursday February 15 from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Check the Class below that you are registering for.
This transaction is secure. By registering, you indicate that you understand and accept our refund policy