Awakening Wisdom and Insight
Mindfulness is a learned skill that offers profound physical, psychological and spiritual benefits – including liberation from bondage to the ego and inner freedom. This course presents the theory and application of mindfulness to the four dimensions of life: body, feelings, mental phenomena, and spiritual dynamics. It focuses on the wisdom, insights and happiness that can be achieved through meditative experiences. The simple but powerful techniques of mindfulness can help sharpen attention, deal with tumultuous feelings, overcome mental reactivity, and ultimately put life in a balanced perspective.
- 10 Monday classes: February 11, 18, 25, March 4, 11, 25, April 1, 8, 15, 22, 2019
- Time: 10:00–11:30 a.m. OR 7:00–8:30 p.m. The same class is offered mornings and evenings. Participants can attend either session.
- Instructor: Fr. Joe Mitchell, CP
- Course fee: $185; $200 after January 25, 2019. Some scholarships are available upon request.
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card