Sustainable Solutions Tour: Transportation
Sustainable Transportation Solutions Tour
Saturday, May 19th from 9am-noon
Get on board this tour to see what our community is doing to make transportation options more sustainable as we transition to becoming more environmentally friendly. We will speak with leaders and visit sites that model sustainable transportation options such as electric and human powered vehicles and infrastructure improvements.
Details for tour:
- Saturday, May 19th from 9am-noon
- Instructor: Tim Darst
- Cost: Suggested donation is $5-$50 (workshop valued at $50). Donations will be collected day of.
- Transportation will be provided. Seats are limited and pre-registration is required. A $10 administrative fee will be assessed for cancellations within 7 days of the workshop.
- This reduced fee is made possible by generous grants from the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, The Owsley Brown III Philanthropic Foundation, and the Kalliopeia Foundation.
- For more information, email email@example.com or call 502.452.2749.
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card