Come along on this tour to see where our community acquires and disposes of its water as we look at ways to make our waterways healthier for consumption and recreation. We visit the Louisville Water Company, Metropolitan Sewer District facilities, experience rain gardens, wetland restoration, and learn about the life cycle of our water.
Details for tour:
- Feel free to call or email to schedule a tour.
- Instructor: Tim Darst
- Cost: Suggested donation is $5-$50 (workshop valued at $50). Donations will be collected day of.
- Transportation will be provided.
- This reduced fee is made possible by generous grant from the Kalliopeia Foundation.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502.452.2749.
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card